Monday, February 24, 2014

Gothic: Discussion and Video

For the Gothic period I viewed Dana and Emily's posts. I found Dana's post interesting because I was able to learn more about the black plague killing. I also found her current application pictures interesting. I never would have made that connection. Emily gave me a great review of the different design elements and having a picture to connect them to makes it easier for me to remember them. Emily really enjoyed the beautiful of these buildings and took her creativity to another level with her modern applications. My favorite modern application of hers was the black dress. We don't often realize that fashion designers can get inspiration from architecture as well.


Want to learn more about the Gothic period? Here's a video that I found interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment