Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Egypt: Discussion

I found Margaret and Natalie's blogs to be quite creative and interesting!

Margaret's fun fact definitely taught me something new. She talked about the Rosetta Stone that was found in the town of Rosetta in Egypt. This stone was also written in three different scripts. Like she stated, that definitely reminds me of the language program that we have to today called "Rosetta Stone". There are many modernized things that we don't necessarily think about on a daily basis.

Natalie's furniture section in her posts is what caught my attention because I was thinking everything that she typed. Although furniture was very rare during this time, she made a great connection. She compared their use of a foldable wooden bed to the roll away beds that are often seen in hotels or hospitals nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment